Exam Center Rules and Procedures
Upon arrival, students will sign in, provide photo ID, and be ready to state which exam is needed for which course. Small lockers are provided for personal belongings but it’s best to come with as little as possible.
eLearning reserves the right to prohibit the following in the Exam Center:
- Cell phones or other electronics
- Personal pens, pencils (these will be provided)
- Personal scratch paper (this will be provided)
- Ball caps or hats with a brim
- Any materials not specifically permitted by the instructor, including graphing calculators
- Book bags, backpacks, briefcases, or purses
- Drinks without a lid
All students using the Exam Center are held to the UAF Student Code of Conduct.